any good MS Paint Replacments?

generalleoff

I Use MS Paint
I am looking for a good pain program to replace MS Paint that is as small and as simple to use as MS Paint but with some more advanced features not fond in Paint. Mostly creating transparent GIF and PNG files and some beter image resize options.

I dont do any complicated or advanced image editing so proffesinal programs such as Paintshop Pro and Photoshop are both not required and a waste of money.

Anyone know anything good out there?

How about The GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)?
It's powerful, but loads fast, and it's open-source, so you don't pay anything.
smile.gif

http://www.gimp.org/index.html

Checked it out and it is a great free program but it is anything but a simple to use MS Paint like application. I'm going to keep it around tohugh as it is proly going to come in handy one day i'm sure :)

how can they have a new release on 4-17-04? its still the 15th :S

I used to really like Paintshop Pro up until version 7, 6 was very simple to use, tho sadly not free.

i use paint for quick copy/paste jobs, psp8 for the rest

Photoimpact 8 I use.

Better than elements, photoshop, psp7, gimp and paint.

Photoshop CS, can't beat it...not easy to use tho and definetly NOT free

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back