Any Good Motherboards?

H

HoBoAzN

Does anyone kno where i can get a cheap and good motherboard like under $110? I profer an Asus or an Soyo anything thats good. I just need one that is compatable AMD and i found a AMD 2500 for 88$ off Newegg.com So i am set with the processor. However i also need a good case that has a powersupply at least 450 Watts and has a glass side window. And everything my goal is supposed to be under 250$. I hope someone can help me out. Thanks. :eek:

case and mobo in one package: Shuttle XPC SN45G ;)

but if you want a normal atx setup, Asus A7N8X Deluxe 2.0. that one will get you onboard Soundstorm audio, too.

both of those are based on the nforce2 ultra 400 chipset. you'd be best to limit yourself to motherboards based on that chipset as it's the fastest one for amd processors.

Yes the Shuttle X is a good case and a mobo however does it come with a professor of somesort?

professor? no. processor? no.

gotta buy the processor, memory, and drives seperate. you can pick up a professor while you're at it, if you'd like.

:p i kid.

Ok New Game Plan....I need a Regular Motherboard less than $110 And I found an AMD processor 2500 for $88.. My game plan right now is to get it less than $250. I already built a computer already my computer...I just wanna upgrade it. I got a Radeon 9700 Pro Tv Out With Tuner, 1024 Ram DDR, And 48 burner, DVD and such. That stuff im going to leave the same. The case is going to be the same Alieware Case with Glass on the side. I just need a new mobo and processor and i should be set with this new upgrade for my computer. If anyone can recommend me a new or good Mobo for less than 110$ a regular one it would be a great help for me..I profer an ASUS or Soyo plz. Thank you

get this one MSI K7N2 Delta-ILSR it's just $124 at newegg, u will love it

Ok the MSI K7N2 Delta-ILSR is very very nice...Good buy. However there is one for $79.00 (refurbished) and there is one that is $124.00 (new). And does this processor support an AMD Athlon 2500+ becuase under CPU here

http://secure.newegg.com/app/specification.asp?item=13-130-418

It says Socket A for AMD® Athlon™/ Athlon™ XP/ Duron™ Processor. Supports 600MHz up to Athlon™ XP 3000+ processor or higher Max. FSB: 400MHz

So does it support a 2500+? It says up to 3000+ ...So i need an opinion on this one and i need to kno which one i should get, the Refurbished one? or the New one? Thank you.

Originally posted by HoBoAzN
Ok the MSI K7N2 Delta-ILSR is very very nice...Good buy. However there is one for $79.00 (refurbished) and there is one that is $124.00 (new). And does this processor support an AMD Athlon 2500+ becuase under CPU here

http://secure.newegg.com/app/specification.asp?item=13-130-418

It says Socket A for AMD® Athlon™/ Athlon™ XP/ Duron™ Processor. Supports 600MHz up to Athlon™ XP 3000+ processor or higher Max. FSB: 400MHz

So does it support a 2500+? It says up to 3000+ ...So i need an opinion on this one and i need to kno which one i should get, the Refurbished one? or the New one? Thank you.
it's an nforce2 board, so yes. supports all 333fsb processors (anything up to 3000+). the newer ones support the 400fsb and the 3200+.

i would get the Asus A7N8X Deluxe 2.0 ($125) instead. it's a brand you wanted to get originally and also comes with Soundstorm audio. lots of people have this board and you never hear anything bad about it.

Hmm...both motherboards are very tempting to buy...however i will go with the ASUS becuase it is a brand that is very well respected and a motherboard i trust. Thank you.

got the A7n8x deluxe and love it also great stable board. Very overclockable and as mentioned using the nforce chip

The Epox 8RDA is a decent nforce2 board for under $100.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back