Any freeware type programs like this?

pluto

OSNN Addict
http://www.skyjuicesoftware.com/index.html

I got this program but my key has expired. I have had a look around but all other applications I have came across are not what Im wanting or have additional stuff that is useless.

It cost £16 to buy and Im wondering if there are any alternatives that do the same as this?

EDIT: Im particularly looking for a program that re-names folders, as well as files, any files, not just audio.

Last edited:
tdinc said:
try this its freeware, it seems to have alot of options..let us know if you try it and if it works good..

http://www.webattack.com/get/renamemaster.html

Gave Renamemaster a try. Did what I wanted it to do with no problem. The interface is off putting though, its cluttered and theres so many options and tabs. The folder tree is nice though but theres a bit much too it :twisted:

Admiral Michael said:

This program is better in the way that all the options are in one page. I gave it a try also. Did everything I wanted it to with no problem. Just looks really cluttered but works for me better than the one above :dead:

But what both of them lack, is the ability to also modify folders! I really pedant that everything is lower case, mostly because I prefer that for my jukebox.

Im using The God Father, along with KMP3 for removing tags. Hmm, Ill give the top posted applications more tries though. Ill keep searching for something that renames folders too.

Thanks!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back