Any Flash Experts?

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
Does anyone out there know Flash? Is there an easy way to take a colored Flash intro/page and turn it into grayscale while maintaining the animations and such? Thank you.

I'm pretty sure there is away, I will check when I get home today. If you need it done soon, check google lol. I know there is away to do it.....frig I wish I could remember off by heart.

B, the problem is I don't have Flash anymore. I have to buy the latest version. I'm willing to pay someone to do this for me.

Let me know if you are able and if you are interested.

I'll be around after 5:00 PM/ET.

I'll send you my contact info via PM. Thanks B.

I'm pretty sure you sent me AIM contact info, I don't have that. Plus, I checked out Flash and tryed everything I know, and I can't seem to do it. You need to export every piece and convert it too greyscale.

Are you talking about 100% finished animation. Did you make it, what kind of file is it?

I have the FLA source files.

On the way... Thank you.

Now that I checked it out, I can't find away to just convert it all to greyscale, but you have to remove the background image and convert that and replace it. That's the best I could do, I'm not exactly an expert lol

but I do not have the image, it's in the Flash library, but not I'm my computer so I can't. Do you have the image background? usm_jpg.jpg?

No, I wish I did. I lost a lot of my work from recent years when a hard disk crashed. Taught me to make weekly backups.

Unless some amazing Flash expert comes along, that's the only way I can do it. I thought there was an easier way, sorrry about that.

My suggestion would be to make a grayscale version of the image, put it on top of the color version, and animate the alpha channel in and out to give the appearance of dissolving from one to another.

Or maybe take a black solid and make it partially transparent to drain out the color? Just a thought.

Melon

That's pretty much what I said, but he dosen't have the image.

I guess I am out of luck... Thanks for trying B. I appreciate it.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back