ANy Brimestone Fans here?

Just finished the 13th and last episode. Its no firefly but it still a great great show. Brimestone

Ezekial Stone, a former cop, killed his wife's rapist and was later killed himself. He is sent to Hell for his crime. However, 113 evil souls have escaped, and the Devil sends him back to Earth to recover them. Both Stone and the escaped souls can only be harmed or killed by each other, and they can be sent back to Hell if their eyes (the "windows to the soul") are destroyed. If Stone can recover all 113, then he'll be given a second chance at life...or so the Devil says.

I ran around the net on google and found this. Its from John Glovers (pic) website the guy that plays the devil on the series and bears a very remarkable resemblance in both acting and appearance to William Defo.

Basically it has summarys of how the series was supost to end with 6 more episodes. If your a fan this is a gold mine.

Yeah I use to watch it. Luved it too. I really enjoyed the way Lucifer was always doin those mind games on Zeke and the way Zeke would always one-up Lucifer in the end.

Shame it ended early. Would have been great to at least get a whole season.

yah. :) IF you read the ep summarys that are above you can see that it would of gotten pretty good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back