Antivirus - what you prefer !

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
This top will let me choose the most prefered antiv program by xp users . Thanks for all !

AVP definitely ! Why ? Simple ! AVP detects and destroys viruses that Norton Antivirus 2002 wasn't even able to detect !!!

I Agree and will not cast a vote because AVG is not a choice... AVG ROCKS!!!

Virus Scanner

I use Mcafee virus scanner.

I've always been satisfied with the services they provide. Hardly slows down my machine. It auto updates itself.

Gotta love that.

<<<<<<Uses Fix it 4 utilities virus scanner very simple to use

Norton 2002

and its because it has the email proxy scanner so all email incoming /outgoing is scanned ...........

McAfee 6

I personally like McAfee. It gets rid of virus that Norton leaves behind. Plus, the Hawk protection eliminates virus incoming and stops massive outgoing.

So far everything you guys have mentioned above, E-mail scan in and out, auto update, etc.. is all part of AVG and it's free, it also can be used to scan downloads and network drives.

I have to say that all of the Major anti virus corps actually talk to each other so if one gets a new virus alert it is passed on to the other AV corps, also with a fix for it if one is found, so Virus wise most of them are the same, the only differences are the features, interface and things like that.

I use NAV 2002

I'm faithfull to Norton 2002......the email scanning is great. The auto update works good also, I install it on all my customers machines and never had a problem that a reinstall didn't fix.

I use norton 2002 and like it a lot. Catches the crap in e-mail right away and the updates are quick and accurate. To make matters even better I turn off out going scans because I know (most of the time) that I don't have any bugs!

Norton2002 here :)

Have used it since 95/98 days, its the best on the market IMO :)

Great detection of latest viruses (as long as you keep it updated), which it does automatically.

It'll check ya incoming and outgoing mail too.

Good stuff all round :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back