Anti-Virus Test Results

Sorry to get off topic (though on topic of AV's) but does Kaspersky run real time like NAV? My NAV is up next month I think and I'm looking to change as I've yet to see NAV2k5 but if it's anything like 2k4 I"m going to be in need of a new AV. :)

yo guys i went to my friends house yesterday and found he has mcaffee, then i put norton for him, and it right away found a virus, see i told u mcafee sucks penis

damn guys, we all have to get Anti-Hacker & Trojan Expert 2003 version 1.6 lol

I imagine MS licence most, if not all anti-virus products.

Interesting, couple of things
Installed sp2 on my laptop - the "new" security alerts tell me I am not protected.
XP sp2 does not include KAV as an "approved" AV program. Been using for 2 yr. now
Absolutely no problems combined with ZA pro ( I tried Kerio but I had conflicts, liked the program though ), Spy Bot, TDS-3 and AdAware pro. This laptop is critical to what I do so I don't mind investing the $ in paying for programs.
2nd thing
The computor in the sig is one I built for my son to game on and for video editing for myself. Having problems lately -home page changes, slow downs etc.
Comp running AVG, uninstall, install KAV personal, 15 viruses and trojans on initial scan.
I really have to recommend KAV personal for most people or personal pro which I have on my laptop
Cheers

I guess KAV has been yapping at M$ as two weeks later when upgrade this box to Xp sp2 lo and behold KAV is recognized by M$

My Norton is up next month .. anyone know of a good store for Kaspersky? It's a bit pricey on the site as I think I want the pro edition.

I use Fix-it utilities ver 5 and it wont even let me download a virus via e-mail if i have I have it auto check my e-mail. when I turn of this feature (to speed up my e-mail downloads) and if a virus is downloaded it will not let me execute it, it locks that folder untill it is free of the file..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back