Ant -|- One is dead with the database...

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Joined
Dec 11, 2001
Messages
1,243
Nice opportunity !
I won't post as Ant -|- One anymore, Howling Wolf is my new name here as it is more faithful to what I do believe in.
Say good bye to my old self ;)
 

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Joined
Dec 11, 2001
Messages
1,243
Hey, Evil Marge, I like your new avatar and sig very much, Good Marge would have been more suitable... ;)
 

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Joined
Jan 6, 2002
Messages
5,518
Awwww, bye Ant -|- One



Helloooooooooo Howling Wolf :)
 

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Joined
Jul 4, 2002
Messages
6,579
Howling Wolf said:
Hey, Evil Marge, I like your new avatar and sig very much, Good Marge would have been more suitable... ;)
Afraid my bad side takes over too much to be called Good ;)
 

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Joined
Mar 31, 2002
Messages
15,800
Yeah, noticed that. Suppose as H/Wolf said, it's an opportunity to do so :) May get confusing though :D
 

Enyo

OSNN Veteran Addict
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
1,338
Howling Wolf said:
Howling Wolf is my new name here as it is more faithful to what I do believe in.
I'm guessing i should ask what that is :confused:
 

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Joined
Dec 11, 2001
Messages
1,243
SPeedY_B said:
Yeah, noticed that. Suppose as H/Wolf said, it's an opportunity to do so :) May get confusing though :D
That's the reason why I announced it ;)
 

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Joined
Dec 11, 2001
Messages
1,243
Enyo said:
I'm guessing i should ask what that is :confused:
Simply put, it's related to my own site (still in progress).
A few years ago, I felt in love with the Native American culture; always were, actually, but Michael Apted's movie Thunderheart definitively triggered something in my heart and soul.
For my Master Degree (1996, English literary translation), I translated a few short stories from Native American authors (Kimberly M. Blaeser's From aboard the night train , Harvest Moon Eyes' The day the crows stopped talking and Annie Hansen's Sun offering )
That's it, Enyo ;)
 

Enyo

OSNN Veteran Addict
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
1,338
Howling Wolf said:
Simply put, it's related to my own site (still in progress).
A few years ago, I felt in love with the Native American culture; always were, actually, but Michael Apted's movie Thunderheart definitively triggered something in my heart and soul.
For my Master Degree (1996, English literary translation), I translated a few short stories from Native American authors (Kimberly M. Blaeser's From aboard the night train , Harvest Moon Eyes' The day the crows stopped talking and Annie Hansen's Sun offering )
That's it, Enyo ;)
Yea i shouldn't have asked :D
 

Erbmaster

OSNN Veteran Addict
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
1,195
:confused: Hiya me, myself and I.

Howling Wolf...Ant -|- One, whatever.
I gotta ask with the name change - "so what do you believe in?"
 

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Joined
Dec 11, 2001
Messages
1,243
Look at Enyo's above post which quoted my answer to the same question, it's culture related ;)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
61,972
Messages
673,290
Members
89,040
Latest member
theraroy320