Ant -|- One is dead with the database...

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Nice opportunity !
I won't post as Ant -|- One anymore, Howling Wolf is my new name here as it is more faithful to what I do believe in.
Say good bye to my old self ;)

Howling Wolf

Hey, Evil Marge, I like your new avatar and sig very much, Good Marge would have been more suitable... ;)

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Howling Wolf said:
Hey, Evil Marge, I like your new avatar and sig very much, Good Marge would have been more suitable... ;)
Afraid my bad side takes over too much to be called Good ;)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Yeah, noticed that. Suppose as H/Wolf said, it's an opportunity to do so :) May get confusing though :D

Howling Wolf

Enyo said:
I'm guessing i should ask what that is :confused:
Simply put, it's related to my own site (still in progress).
A few years ago, I felt in love with the Native American culture; always were, actually, but Michael Apted's movie Thunderheart definitively triggered something in my heart and soul.
For my Master Degree (1996, English literary translation), I translated a few short stories from Native American authors (Kimberly M. Blaeser's From aboard the night train , Harvest Moon Eyes' The day the crows stopped talking and Annie Hansen's Sun offering )
That's it, Enyo ;)

Enyo

OSNN Veteran Addict
Howling Wolf said:
Simply put, it's related to my own site (still in progress).
A few years ago, I felt in love with the Native American culture; always were, actually, but Michael Apted's movie Thunderheart definitively triggered something in my heart and soul.
For my Master Degree (1996, English literary translation), I translated a few short stories from Native American authors (Kimberly M. Blaeser's From aboard the night train , Harvest Moon Eyes' The day the crows stopped talking and Annie Hansen's Sun offering )
That's it, Enyo ;)
Yea i shouldn't have asked :D

Erbmaster

OSNN Veteran Addict
:confused: Hiya me, myself and I.

Howling Wolf...Ant -|- One, whatever.
I gotta ask with the name change - "so what do you believe in?"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelPowers