Another two from wildcat computers

A

Ace123

Heres a couple of lookers for you case modders. Not heavy on the cutting but heavy on the buffing. Check em out.

This one is my baby. It took a lil hard work and alot of time

A lil custom painting on the front bezel.. never too much art with these. And they are for sale :0D

Damn i could shave in that finish, way to go on time and care, looks great. Thats about all i have left to do on my case now, a nice spray job. but i found a thermaltake 6000 case for £65 (new) so the spray job may go on hold now :)

the paint job is something to be proud of...

the case, however, doesn't leave much to work with, I think it's kinda ugly, but you did what you could with it, and thats cool

Painting is cool, I agree. Case itself leaves better wishing. :p

It was an old Hp case. MAtx. People who dont know anything think they are "cute" so they buy them right off the shelf. Im gonna slam a lil mAtx nforce 2 board in it with a 2500+ with 512 megs of dual channel ddr and BAM. Instant lil screamer you wouldnt be affraid to take to a lan party.

Yes, I could :p It's got an open mouth for a floppy drive.

I hate floppies :D

this pic does nothing justice really, I just took it really late one night to test the camera out, but here's the most recent pic I have of my room rigs.

AND---

for a good time, me and my beloved DC got to know each other just a little better...

Originally posted by blinden
AND---

for a good time, me and my beloved DC got to know each other just a little better...

* drools *

That's really cool!

Originally posted by Nick M
* drools *

That's really cool!

thanks, the DC case adheres to paint really well, it dried in a matter of 3 hours, only did 2 light coats, I'll throw on a close up pic here too

Lol no offence.. the flame job on that one leaves something to be desired of lol

Nick ive been saved so many times by a floppy drive its not even funny lol

umm

no, not really, like I said, the picture doesn't do much justice, the paint job is fine, the camera doesn't take good pictures in non-natural light, hell, my floor isn't even shiny, but for some reason it looks shiny (and scratched) in the picture.

but if you arne't going to pull punches, then those are a couple of the ugliest cases I've ever seen, the remind me of a couple of fat ****s I slept with after college parties, definately nothing you would want to wake up and find in your room in the morning.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back