Another Outlook Problem

mooo

thecyberninja
In outlook i am trying to send outgoing mail. It stalls though and i have this error:

The message could not be sent because one of the recipeints was rejected by the server. Server Response: '553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthost (#5.7.1)'. (Account: 'pathacademy.org', SMPT Server: 'pathacademy.org', Error Numbber: 0x800ccc79).

I can send to myself (pathacademy.org mail account) but i can not send to other pathacademy.org, yahoo.com, mail.com, aol.com accounts. None of the others here are having the problem, would it be on my end or the webadmin's end? (if mine how would i fix it?)

i just realized i can send to other pathacademy.org accounts, didn't realize one of the emails was to outside

are you trying to send it thru pathacademy.org smtp server?? If so, you are not allowed because you are not on there approved IP address list

yes i am trying to send through their server. It is odd because the teacher has used this for 1+ months now, just this past week it quit. So it isn't my end its on the web admins end?

Also we are on 1 static ip connection just internal network ip's so it should just reconize the output shouldn't it?

are you using it from their network or your home one

its from the school, and the web server is located somewhere else. Another guy said it has happened before with one of the teachers and like 3days later it was fixed so i am guessing or hoping that hers will get fixed also

well the error is related to Open Relay denial, that means the IP you are trying to send your email from is not allowed in the smtp servers allowed IP address list. This is to prevent spammers from using smtp (outbound email servers)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back