Another Idiot

C

cigmania

Welcome to best on-line cigarette store!
Famous brand cigarettes with free delivery around the world at the
Marlboro $14.95

B&H $14.95

Camel $14.95

West $13.95

L&M $13.95

State Line $11.95

Rothmans $15.95

The IP Address is: 212.42.109.190. The host name is: 212-42-109-190.elcat.kg.

Is that information supposed to be private?

Am I right to say that most of the forum members are British, with the exceptions of our regular friends we see on here each day?

No idea.

Starting tonight. I am gonna mail 10 emails to each of those addresses above, with a 1 meg attachment. Every hour.

Until I get a reply that apologises...
Should be fun :D

ming said:
Am I right to say that most of the forum members are British, with the exceptions of our regular friends we see on here each day?

why not start a poll if you really want to know - /me is British indeed though :)

Electronic Punk said:
No idea.

Starting tonight. I am gonna mail 10 emails to each of those addresses above, with a 1 meg attachment. Every hour.

Until I get a reply that apologises...
Should be fun :D
They'll probably get you banned before you get an apology. :p

why? its not different than us people getting spam so why should he get banned by the ISP

He will barely have the right to report me to my isp, if he could even find out who that was, when they just abused my forums.

lol...its really stupid that they would do that. I mean how many people really click on the link to order cigs? If u do u should be clicking on the ads for this site!!! :p

pffft 1mb atachments,

*sends 700mb iso*

You mean your only going to send a CD's worth? why doesn't someone with a super fast connect send him a full DVDs worth - that should hurt :p

yeah the 130 download, but 30 upload sucks :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back