Another game, another thread...

Hsn

King
Hi guys,

This is a game. What you need to do is find out what makes this logo special?

The logo has been provided. I thought it was pretty cool. For those of you who have time to kill, sit here, relax and tell me what is special about this logo? Hope you guys don't mind... :D

For those of you who do know, kindly PM me :)

Fedex%20logo.jpg

Correct responses by:
~bk
Lee
Ferretlovers
NetRyder
muzikool
TittleBitties

i dont get what to put? sorry me kinda slow so bare with me :|

OK... you just need to look at the logo and tell me what is special about it.

I know many of the people won't know what to put...

Hint: It is an illusion hidden in those letters.

i dont see anything :(...can other people post illusion pics too? or do we have to get it right to post a pic

And once you see it you will never again be able to un-see it. You will look at the logo every time a truck drives by and only see this :)

Good Luck Everyone ;-)

Mike

You guys are figuring it out fast, it took me a while :eek: :D

hsn said:
Hint: It is an illusion hidden in those letters.
That hint was really useful. Just sit and stare at it for a few seconds...it just hits you.
laugh.gif

i got it!!1 but he is offline so he hasnt put me as the correct answer person yet.

->

when you going to tell us what it is, still cant see it yet

i wish i could see my EX maybe i can get inbetween my EX or maybe me and my EX can shoot an ARROW between an E and X

Added Spoiler Tags...try not to ruin the thread for everyone again :p - o_87

Don't solve it for everyone there Robin Hood. :p

Haha, well, TittleBitties couldn't shut his mouth :p so he gave away the answer, for those of you who missed it,
a solid white arrow should form when you concentrate at the space between E and x.

It's interesting :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back