Another Email Server Question.

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi Guys,

I finally think that I have setup the Argosoft email server correctly as per reading the help in the program. I guess my question would be of what I need to do outside the program. I have a registered domain name with no-ip. I am using the their DNS resolving program to one of my computers, the one with the Argosoft trial program. My question is: Is there something that I need to do on their (No-ip) site that needs to point to my computer? Their FAQS and helps is written in some foreign language to me that is. And emailing them has not netted any response from them.

If anyone can assist me in setting up my Outlook Express to answer emails coming in on the domain name, that would be greatly appreciated. The OE is on another networked computer, not on the Argosoft server computer.

Thanks in advance, guys

Heeter

you need to have an MX (mail exchange) DNS record to go with your domain you need to see if no-ip do this for you

Thanks, Geffy

I will checkup on that with them again.

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back