Another eBay madness

For $860 I would sell my couch that has a urine stain in the shape of the virgin Mary.

I wonder how people get away with bidding high on something like that and then not paying. They just take the negative feedback?

wtf kind of ninja smiley is that??? /me bashes ep upside the head

Steevo said:
For $860 I would sell my couch that has a urine stain in the shape of the virgin Mary.

Ummmmm, why does yer couch have a urine stain on it? :suprised:

And why, Oh why, haven't ya cleaned it? :eek:

And as for the freekin Dorito's chip. I have had more of them stupid shaped chips than I care to remember. :p

I bought a bag of Maris Pipers last month and found a Potato the shape of an 8 inch knob with two balls on each side, dayuuuuummmmm I knew I should not have chipped it and sold it on 'e-bay'.

I won't ask if you ate it.
I have been buying DVDs on ebay recently. Bought 2 I thought were bargains, one being all 20 James Bond movies for 30 quid, only afterwards do I find .. it might have chinese characters on it and you can disable the subtitles ... ah well the price is good.

Also don't Doritos look like that all the time?

Lee said:
I bought a bag of Maris Pipers last month and found a Potato the shape of an 8 inch knob with two balls on each side, dayuuuuummmmm I knew I should not have chipped it and sold it on 'e-bay'.
must have been a big bag :laugh: :eek:

Android412 said:

wow some of these people have no lives or tend to use whats left of their imagination. I mean seriously what the hell I have an imagination that is vivid, fluid and rampant but I mean a freaking Doritos Chip that looks like the Popes hat. In the words of Peter Griffin "C'mooooooooon, C'mooooooooooooooooooooon".

well call me a crazy mongoose, but i just put a $50 bid of fishboys, link :)

i'm ldollard

lancer said:
well call me a crazy mongoose, but i just put a $50 bid of fishboys, link :)

i'm ldollard

I found it quite romantic what they are doing, if I lived (or close to) in their town I would have bid $5000 if I had the money :)

Highest bid by you is US $20.50 not $50.

i thought so to, i live in florida, so its not too far away, plus $50 isn't too much to spend. but i haven't hit there reserve price yet, i wonder what it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back