• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Another eBay madness

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I wonder how people get away with bidding high on something like that and then not paying. They just take the negative feedback?

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Steevo said:
For $860 I would sell my couch that has a urine stain in the shape of the virgin Mary.

Ummmmm, why does yer couch have a urine stain on it? :suprised:

And why, Oh why, haven't ya cleaned it? :eek:

And as for the freekin Dorito's chip. I have had more of them stupid shaped chips than I care to remember. :p

L

Lee

I bought a bag of Maris Pipers last month and found a Potato the shape of an 8 inch knob with two balls on each side, dayuuuuummmmm I knew I should not have chipped it and sold it on 'e-bay'.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I won't ask if you ate it.
I have been buying DVDs on ebay recently. Bought 2 I thought were bargains, one being all 20 James Bond movies for 30 quid, only afterwards do I find .. it might have chinese characters on it and you can disable the subtitles ... ah well the price is good.

Also don't Doritos look like that all the time?

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
Lee said:
I bought a bag of Maris Pipers last month and found a Potato the shape of an 8 inch knob with two balls on each side, dayuuuuummmmm I knew I should not have chipped it and sold it on 'e-bay'.
must have been a big bag :laugh: :eek:

L

Lee

lancer said:
well call me a crazy mongoose, but i just put a $50 bid of fishboys, link :)

i'm ldollard

I found it quite romantic what they are doing, if I lived (or close to) in their town I would have bid $5000 if I had the money :)

Highest bid by you is US $20.50 not $50.

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
i thought so to, i live in florida, so its not too far away, plus $50 isn't too much to spend. but i haven't hit there reserve price yet, i wonder what it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies