Anonymity & Privacy

No i've never used it but have heard of it.

It just directs you through proxy severs that are slow as hell ;)

If you want to increase your online Privacy please search the security section and have a read of my posts on the subject.

Checkout:

http://www.epic.org/privacy/tools.html

But pay no attention to tools that allow Surf Anonymously via proxy, they are all no good and often more of a risk to your privacy than a direct connection. I have explain this statement before many times on the forum.

What i would look at is not going for a anonymous web experience online. The fact is there is only one way to do and one way only and thats legally questionable.

Look at the HTML Filters like Proxomitron which allow you to control headers and manipulate every aspect of the internet.

Stay away from gimmick software stick to the free tools and you wont go far wrong.. and stay off the anonymous proxy servers unless you read the warning note that you may be using a compromised system and could end up in a tougth spot. If you want more info on this area i will PM you (as i do for anyone who asks) some links i dont feel comfortable posting on the forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back