Anolog RCA Pro 8

C

chadmercer

Hello, i have an old anolog camcorder and i was wondering if i could hook it up to my system to capture video?
If i could, what would i need to do this?

Thnx

To hook an old analog camcorder to a computer you would need a device that can take your TV-out from the camcorder and pump it into your comp either over firewire, or usb. Pinnacle makes some products that do it I believe. Sadly since i'm at work my brain isn't 100% yet and I can't think of the exact name for the device...but it's basically a box with video and audio inputs that then connects to the computer and usually there is software to display, save, and compress the video

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back