Annoying wheel problem

Cupid_Stunt

OSNN Addict
For some reason each time I reboot I have to go to mouse properties and reset scroll wheel to 3 lines.

Problem is it doesnt save the setting after a reboot, I have to set it each time a real pain.

any ideas.
best regards......cupid

where can i find it, never used it before always used tweak xp.

got it from micropoo but wont install coz not running sp1

so anymore suggestions.
regards......cupid

Getting sp1 now last time i installed it on my machine it was all messed up, hope it works ok this time.

do you have an nVidia video card? There is a bug with nview (I think) screwing up that setting.

as it happens i do have a nvidia card whats the bug and is there a fix available.

need an answer coz downloading sp1 is taking forever...

well i never had the problem after using tweak ui to set it, did before same as you, but mine was a gaming issue with the scroller

sorted now many thanks to all got sp1 and all updates seems ok now ...

regards....cupid

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back