Annoying Security Warnings!

Kush

High On Life!
This is soo annoying after installing sp2, anytime i open some type of files it asks me, and i dont want it to, i know what im opening and what im not, and even if u tell it to not ask you again, it asks, its really annoying, is there some registry setting or somthing to disable this?

Attachments

• annoying!.JPG
    annoying!.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 68
ohh and it also keeps turning on the firewall which i ****ing hate its soo annoying u turn it off and tell it to stop bugging u and it turns it back on without asking!

my school is sooo stupid, they got infected like 2 weeks ago with the sasser worm, after i told them like last year about the patch and had it on my usb and they said no no its ok we update our virus scan, im like that has nothing to do with it u idiots, then at an assembly they were like trying to blame it on the students, and they called themselves very good with pcs and we will find out where it came from, man i can do the computer peoples jobs they are sooo damn stupid!

:S...so i am guessing my link didnt help u?

damn its still asking about mp3's and if i try exes will do the same thing i bet

btw its doin that cuz im opening it from my friend after recieving it in msn messenger, but wtf i dont want it asking me thats soo damn annoying!

ill download that and post it here so whoever wants it also

kill IT!

Attachments

• Kill All Security Center Warnings etc.rar
    543 bytes · Views: 35

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back