Annoying IE issue

• Thread starter perpetual98
  • Start date
P

perpetual98

Is there a way to change the setting in IE so that it doesn't bring itself to the front? I'll click on something on a web page and then go to another program while it's loading, and IE will keep popping to the front while I'm trying to work on other things.

Thanks!

Try this:

1. Download tweakui
2. Open program
3. General
4. Focus
5. Check "prevent applicatoins from stealing focus"

I think that should do it.

~Dan

My version doesn't seem to have that, or I can't find it. I've got the latest version.

Focus

You can remove focus by going to Start->Settings->Control Panel->Internet options->Advanced. Look through all the options, one of them asks if you want autofocus, if you don't, make sure that box is not checked.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back