anime to recommend?

B

Bretenn

hmm... what dvd anime cartoon (series or movie) do u guys recommend?
beside of vampire hunter, ranma, gundam...!!

Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Princess Mononoke, and in 4 days, Spirited Away.

Flame of Recca
(how can you guys miss this one, f'king amazing)

Originally posted by Herkalees
Spirited Away

Yes Spirited Away is very awesome....DO NOT WATCH english dubs though they ALL suck! And or have been cut to peices.....

• I recommend:
  • FLCL (furi kuri, 6eps)
  • Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex (12ep)
  • Cowboy Bebop (26ep + OVA)
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion (28eps + 3 OVA)
  • Hellsing (26ep)
  • lots of the DBZ movies (OVA) are awesome
  • Jinroh (OVA)
  • Macross Zero (1ep)

And once your tired of all the anmie go download Battle Royal and Shaolin Soccer (both live action) ;) great stuff.

shaolin soccer?? a chinese movie?? if so... i already watch for 5 times! i'm a chinese!

ghost in the shell?? what this about??
how about conan the detective?

Naruto (only available with English subtitles)

One of the best series' I've ever had the pleasure of watching, up to episode 28 now and going strong. (New one each Thursday)

I'd recommend:

Mai HiME,
Mai Otome,
Blood +
To Heart,
To Heart (Remember my memories)
To heart 2
Twelve Kindoms,
Serial Experiments: Lain (very weird)
Ichigo Mashimaro (check out the manhole release at www.manhole-fansubs.com)

ad a host of others - I know all those can be gotten via bittorrent - but you may wlaso wantto check out your DVD supplier too.

Holy batman thread resurection :D

Anyhow, some of the things I've been watching:

- Dragonball/Z/GT (well of course considering my user name :D )
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Fist of the North Star
- Saint Seiya
- Peacemaker Kurogane

Well, those are some of the DVDs I own. I've also been watching some other things I haven't bought yet

Yeah old htread but i'd been wathing som great suff lateley - also fate stay night is being subbed bow too :) Looks great on episode 1 so far :)

Herkalees said:
Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Princess Mononoke, and in 4 days, Spirited Away.
For animation and creative storylines, ANYTHING by Miyazaki: in addition to Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away, try Porko Rosso, Nausicaa, and Castle in the Sky (Totoro and Kiki's Delivery Services are targeted for little kids, but the animation is spectacular). His latest, Howl's Moving Castle, comes out in March.

Cowboy Bebop probably my favorite series, and has some of the best music. Trigun's pretty fun, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back