Animation question

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
Does anyone know what the best program to use for 2d/3d animation is.

i.e. ease of use for a beginner but advance features for when i learn to use it, i want to start making short animations, 5 mins to start then eventually full movies, any suggestions?

Also is a mac or pc the best medium to work on. I'm gonna be buying another new unit soon always used pc's, but if macs are the way to go with this sort of thing i'll do that.

In my experiance you either get easy or great never the two together. Great would be 3dsmax or lightwave, easy would be flash, shockwave/director.

who makes 3dsmx or lightwave, and could someone (albeit a pretty quite learning someone) who has not done this before, learn how to use them?

3D Text Animation (if you want to) = Xara3D5
2D Animation = Macromedila Flash MX

:)

3dsmax is made by discreet (they bought it from autodesk if my facts are straight)
Newtek make Lightwave.
You could also poke your nose at alias maya.

yes a beginner can learn them. But the learning curve is neear 90 degrees straight up :D

**** i've learnt crap with my back bent backwards before haha!

thanks for the help

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back