Anger Management...

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Anyone seen this Jack Nicholson / Adam Sandler comedy??

From the trailers it looks damn hilarious but trailers have a habbit of making all films look better than they are!

Its out in the UK now as well and wanted to hear what people thought of it.

I would like to go and see it, it looks good. Looks as if your avatar needs some anger management!:D

I saw it a few weeks ago and I am sad to say that I was a bit disappointed.

I may have expected too much though. There were some pretty funny parts, like the very first scene but all in all, kind of weak.

6 1/2 out of 10

watched it and thought it was good funnies :)

no classic... but certainly a pretty decent comedy...

Quite a funny movie...one thing to say about it is that you never know where its heading.. i.e. it's not predictable = always helps towards making a film good in my books :)

MdSalih

I thought it was ok, Sandler was good, but i prefer his other movies (i even like little nikki) Nicholson was great.
I will say the setup really pi55ed me off though (until the end)

good for some laughs

Originally posted by MdSalih
Quite a funny movie...one thing to say about it is that you never know where its heading.. i.e. it's not predictable = always helps towards making a film good in my books :)

MdSalih

it was extremely predictable.. cept for some scenes which @ the conclusion were NOT explained @ all...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back