android support

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
we don't have an android support thread, whoever owns one, if you start one up and I'll give it a sticky

I'm thinking of switching but I couldn't do much with the phones in the sprint store so begin with the os build you're using

also, anyone try the free android dynometer?...it's free and being developed, I'd like to know what you think of it as it's being developed

although they would most definitely qualify as portable gadgets ;)

I'd have an android phone if a decent one was released on a decent network in the US for under the cost of an arm+leg. :)

I get the feeling Android may die before it ever takes off. some app developers that were making apps for Android already stopped due to not being able to make any decent revenue on apps unless they weren't nicely priced, like the vast majority of those on the iPhone. Can kinda tell this by the fact that i believe the one new Motorola android phone is quite cheap now, and it wasn't released very long ago.

for a network out here Verizon is ace. a keyboard rocks...I don't get the "what ?!" textbacks.

I'm way late to this party as I've had a ton of things going on that has kept me from my first online home...(osnn of course)

But if you are looking for good Android Support, ppcgeeks.com, forum.xda-developers.com are my favorite places.

I second xda as a great place for Android help and info.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back