• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

An important question about yawning

Do your eyes water when you yawn?

• Yes

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • I don't yawn, I wait.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Ok, so here is an important question that has come up recently. My eyes water when I yawn, but my friends don't.

She wants to know the ratio (as do I).

Ending with a quote by Tobias from Arrested Development:
"There are dozens of us!

Aprox

Political User
You need one more option, "Sometimes". I would vote that one, since it really varies. I think it has to do with how tired I am.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
If your yawn is a powerful one then you can since you put much more force on your eyes and face. Facial muscles that stretch and/or contract to create the yawn could maybe cause the tear ducts to leak.

Ending with quote from Pink Floyd - Sheep: "Wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream".

Aprox

Political User
haha^

So I just picked yes, since thats closer to a maybe than no is.

EP, is it every time you yawn or just sometimes?

Aprox

Political User
I personally don't like farting when I piss because the uhh... movements that come from farting sometimes effect your aim. :p

My eyes water EVERY time I yawn too EP, don't worry you're not alone... sucks cause my face gets red after a big yawn and my eyes water and people ask me awww whats wrong... I usually say my dog died for some pity muaahahah JK, I tell them to #$&^off.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage