Americas Army Thread.

• Thread starter time-goblin
  • Start date
T

time-goblin

I just thought iI start a thread on the this game I have been playing for about 5 months now and it's still great! V1.7 is now out!! with an addition of a Specal Edition Map Bridge SE.

I guess I'll be the first to reply... yeah its a great game, still can't get to be a sniper.... :(

YEAH THE NEW BRIDGE MAP IS PRETTY COOL THO i HAVEN'T PLAYED IT MUCH

WTF IS UP with my caps lock key, oh there it goes.

never liked AA... the concept of honor points and all is cool... yes... but I have never really liked the movements and everything else related :(

AA is great imo, too bad I don't have much time to play it anymore ><

AA: Qualifying as Sniper

To qualify as Advanced Marksman you must hit 36/40 Targets in the first training area before Multiplayer Mout Mkenna.

Not hard if you think about what your doing and actually use the "Z" to zoom in. I know people who blame it all on lag or their video card or something else stupid, but if you zoom in IT WILL DO YOU JUSTICE. Zooming in gives a little more better aim and it's better off knowing where the bullets actually go anyway.

I'm playing wolfenstein enemy territory. anybody here play both? which do you like better?

yea i've tried both but seriously think AA is better game in every aspect even controll and i think the run is just perfect in AA but for now I seem to have a hard time coping to shoot moving enemies in mid to close range. it's like i constantly mis-judge! it sux!!!

b/c i suk! i hate it yea but what ya gonna' do?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back