America's Army 64 bit

Lawman82

I see bad people
Guys,
I would really like to play this game, I'm retried Army and had this game for about month, and was not able to install it, help anyone.

First off, I'm assuming of course you have a 64-bit processor with Windows XP 64 installed and running. With that being said, what error message(s), if any, are given at install time?

vivid

Well Vivd_vibe,
I am running a 64 bit system, the message I recieve is "Your system has not been modified to completed installation at this time, please run setup again. I ran the setup program 3 times no help.

if u have a out of the box system ex... hp, dell, gateway etc....
even if you have a 64bit processor as most amd's are now you
dont have 64bit windows unless you installed that yourself

you pay for a 64bit processor but they give you a 32 bit os :|

if u have a out of the box system ex... hp, dell, gateway etc....
even if you have a 64bit processor as most amd's are now you
dont have 64bit windows unless you installed that yourself

you pay for a 64bit processor but they give you a 32 bit os :|
Shoulin, The system I have was build by me, cpu is a 64 bit, OS I'm using is window pro x64. Still haven't been able to get it load yet, any ideas?

AA 2.6? Its only 32bit. :)

OT I love this game and have been playing it for years. I am not to sure what the issue is. New version will be out soon!

AA 2.6? Its only 32bit. :)

OT I love this game and have been playing it for years. I am not to sure what the issue is. New version will be out soon!
Thanks you the info, look forward to it.

Well, he should be able to install 32bit AA on a 64bit OS anyway though. Are your drivers working right?

go to teamodb.com and ask in the forums I know some of our guys are running the 64 bit processors
I am ODB_Redneck

well any how gl man it is a real fun game I have been playing on and off for a few years now

Well Vivd_vibe,
I am running a 64 bit system, the message I recieve is "Your system has not been modified to completed installation at this time, please run setup again. I ran the setup program 3 times no help.

I remember an issue with this!
If you have a 64bit system installation will fail because it tries to install the 32bit version of directx, on a 64bit sytem this is obviously nuts, but regardless install then fails.

You need this file:
http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?automodule=downloads&showfile=417

Need to be a member to grab it but I can't do it right now as the address is blocked for me (at work)

I remember an issue with this!
If you have a 64bit system installation will fail because it tries to install the 32bit version of directx, on a 64bit sytem this is obviously nuts, but regardless install then fails.

You need this file:
http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?automodule=downloads&showfile=417

Need to be a member to grab it but I can't do it right now as the address is blocked for me (at work)
EP, I'm a bit of a dummy on these things, I saw this fix but I could figure how to use it connectly, little help please, Thanks

nitrosleds said:
go to teamodb.com and ask in the forums I know some of our guys are running the 64 bit processors
I am ODB_Redneck

well any how gl man it is a real fun game I have been playing on and off for a few years now
I recognize that name.. i go by [GEN3RIC] or open_sfhospital , NLM and I have been playing for years now.

Anyways, the only issue with AAO on XP x64 (not to be confused with XP 64-bit edition) is that the installer is 16-bit and will not work in x64. Some people do some sort of modification to the installer to make it 32-bit and it will install fine with that in place. I dont know the performance or how it works because it is completely unsupported - but I do know people have it installed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back