AMD Overheated

G

Grinder714

Please people, cool your AMD correctly...... 7000RPM +

I would hate to see this happen to any of my friends here.

Its just a joke, dont get all uptight people.......:rolleyes:

lol......funny stuff.....kinda had me nervous for 5 seconds, I kinda needed that though!!!!

Funny!

Nice one dude. A lot of my friends are AMD neophytes and swear by their hardware to the point of abnoxiousness. I take a lot of flack for having an Intel based system. They're super happy with their AMD rigs and I'm super happy with my non-overclocked Intel system. The only difference is, I don't slam the competition. I don't. Got AMD? Good for you. They are rabid "Die Intel" hardware snobs. I don't get it. If it works for you, why bother slamming someone who has something a little different which works just fine for them? Intel? AMD? Who cares!? Party on!

-W

OK

That's cool. I've never had any problems with my Intels products over the 18 years I've been using them. I'll leave the politics to the politicians. With one exception. We've been promised a UT2003 demo since E3. That was 6 weeks ago! WTF!!!

Re: Funny!

Originally posted by Wrathchild
Nice one dude. A lot of my friends are AMD neophytes and swear by their hardware to the point of abnoxiousness. I take a lot of flack for having an Intel based system. They're super happy with their AMD rigs and I'm super happy with my non-overclocked Intel system. The only difference is, I don't slam the competition. I don't. Got AMD? Good for you. They are rabid "Die Intel" hardware snobs. I don't get it. If it works for you, why bother slamming someone who has something a little different which works just fine for them? Intel? AMD? Who cares!? Party on!

-W

Heh heh, My first box (win 3.1) had an Intel 486 DX2 in it, My second box (win 3.11 for workgroups) had a DX4, My third (win98) had a Cyrix CPU then an AMD K6. Upgraded to a K6-2 and 98SE. then to a first gen Athlon Slot A. My Daughter is still usin it. As you can see I've had both from way back. I just use AMD Athlons now. :D

Originally posted by catch23
For me it's not just the Pentium 4s....I've watched Intel over years...make one stupid move after another....LIE to it's consumers time and time again....

The Pentium 3...guaranteed to improve performance.....so a BUNCH of people went and bought them....oh....well...they have to start optimizing applications for them...

Then the Celerons start outperforming Pentium 3s for LESS money...

Then the P4 was a joke...outperformed by much slower AthlonXPs..

Then their whole line of 64-bit processors....never worked right...can't run 32-bit applications...

I've just gotten tired of them :eek:\

Then dont buy them and shut up! Give it a rest dude, its gettin old.

Re: Funny!

Originally posted by Wrathchild

-W

I could not agree more, who cares as long as your happy.:D

al your so called baby cpu's suck
i have 13 terahertz :0
custom made cpu with 512 bit tech backwards as well to 1 bit
gotta couple of black holes in my room but what a heck
:)

Who's Al?

Or are you just illiterate..., which is fine really. We can't all be in full possession of the English language. I remember this one time, at band camp, little Jimmy Conners spilled his lemonade on my favorite jeans so I hacked him to pieces with a machette' and buried his parts behind the camp councellor's outhouse. Ah... the sun-filled days of my youth. They'll never come again. I digress. You were saying?

Originally posted by Grinder714

Then dont buy them and shut up! Give it a rest dude, its gettin old.

Hey, Uncalled for, Catch23 was only expressing his opinion, he wasn't flaming anyone or anything. :(

Yeppers...

Yeah, Catch is definately opinionated, but rarely sh|tty about it.

Originally posted by Bytes back

Hey, Uncalled for, Catch23 was only expressing his opinion, he wasn't flaming anyone or anything. :(

Listen here Ace, this thread was started as a J-O-K-E, was not meant to turn into another Intel/AMD discussion/argument.

mabye not mean to, but you know it would.

ffs you just dont get it do you....

thanks for taking all the fun outta a thread....again.

you dont get it....

You dont have to express your opinion in EVERY thread...we all know how you feel.

The pic was supposed to be funny!!!!

I give up....

I hope those of you WITH a sense of humor got a chuckle out of it....

I did.:D

LOL, what asking you what your problem is? I wanted to take it private instead of getting all these people involved, Im sure they dont care.

lol, ok sparky....

sorry I forgot your the ripe old age of 17...you know everything.

silly me.

my Son, you have alot to learn.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back