AMD Dual Durons !

M

max

Not sure how you guys get hold of this stuff .. are you hacking some mainframes or something :p

I would love to get my hands on those Dual Durons , I cant wait till they are released !

the pics looks damn dodgy to me, i'm gonna say they're fake. if you look at the bottom corners of top picture, both only the left corner is cut, but the middle picture has both corners cut.

also, the socket pic is not quite symmetric, and why does the 9 sink in unlike the other letters.

After a second(and more thorough) look...you may be right. It does look a little "tweaked".

HAHAHA!!! Look aboce the bottom pic, right above the socket, notice and DUPLICATION of EVERYTHING? Both halves have the same stuff above them. [H]ardOCP would have run pics from AMD showing off non-working models @ tech shows and all.

Sure it's fake. Look at the bottom picture and see that there is a red streak in the top right corner of the socket on the right which cuts across the corner of the socket underneath. The same streak cuts across the socket on the left side where it too would have ended except the right one blocks the rest of the 'streak'.

Totally fake stuff!! :D

Look at the "9" of Socket 924, cannot be more fluky...
But I say putting 2 chips together is pretty cool!

Unbelievable !

They are not Fake, you guys need glasses - it would be very very hard to fake the pins let alone the damn Top picture

:(

I can't see how a bit of "cut & paste" can't make it possible.

No one is really to blame for this, if they are indeed fake, as emails can easily be duplicated now - really sucks, do look like fakes, although the possibility.

MdSalih was emailing me as Harry Potter and Bill Gates at one stage, the cheeky devil.

No Way!

Hey guys, look at the new QuadraDuron Chip AMD is going to release ;)~

I vote Modded Picture, just like mine.

qduron.jpg

anyway they would have to make special motherboards to fit these dual durons... and i dont think u could get the right size to fit... it has probably been modded

The pics aint fake i modified them me self..

j/k ehhe

I dont have a clue really.. sure looks real in my eyes ,.,, but theres something "odd" about the picture i must admit :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back