Amazing Website game!!! Must try!!!

what did you choose as your thing? It got my in 28 and I choose a drill. But dang if it is not good. I tried a penny, black hole, video cassette, drill, CD, giraffe, cellphone, and it got all of those in the frist 19 - 20 questions.

I went with a c0ckatiel. First it guessed a parakeet then a small hen then the c0ckatiel.

HAH!!! I beat it with a SLUG. :cool:

It got close with SNAIL. But then it went the Butterfly route. :p

Also Banana screwed it up... It thinks it's a vegetable. :huh:

And since when can you NOT find it in a classroom. All kids take Bananas to school.

But it really depends on how you answer the questions it asks... but without cheating. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by gonaads
Also Banana screwed it up... It thinks it's a vegetable. :huh:

But it really depends on how you answer the questions it asks... but without cheating. :rolleyes:

Very true, but if you answer the questions as accuratly as you possibley can, it is really good! And I did some checking on that site, it is an A.I. computer program and the neat thing is that all the answers that it gets wrong the programers refine the program so it gets smarter. pretty neat.

Originally posted by Maveric169
Very true, but if you answer the questions as accuratly as you possibley can, it is really good! And I did some checking on that site, it is an A.I. computer program and the neat thing is that all the answers that it gets wrong the programers refine the program so it gets smarter. pretty neat.

Like you said, the programmers do it. The program on it's own does not recorrect or remember it's wrong answers. But it is still quite good.

Ooooh man totaly screwed it with George W. Bush.

It's first guess was a Vampire... Then a Pirate... Then a Witch... Now they were ALL close. :p Then it gave up. :p :p Hahahahaha!!!

well it was going good but then i forgot what i was thinking of :(

well... I think jewellz will find this interesting...

tried dildo and it crapped out on me lol..

Didn't work with what I was thinking of, a Cross. Hmm, it's guesses were funny anyway :p

Originally posted by Sazar
well... I think jewellz will find this interesting...

tried dildo and it crapped out on me lol..

Did it guess it was a Banana??? :p

The Test results
You were thinking of a cell-phone.
  1. Is it made of metal? you said Partly, I say No
  2. Does it roll? you said Maybe, I say No
  3. Can it be washed? you said Partly, I say No
  4. Can you recycle it? you said Partly, I say No
  5. Does it come in a pack? you said Usually, I say No
  6. Does a hockey player use it? you said No, I say Yes
  7. Is it a tool? you said No, I say Yes
  8. Does it contain a liquid? you said Yes, I say No
  9. Do you open and close it? you said Yes, I say No

I beat the program! :p But what a stupid program:
  1. It is partly made of metal (connectors, printboard);
  2. I can roll my phones, maybe not smoothly, but I can roll it;
  3. When the keys get sticky you can wash the keys with a soft cloth dipped in water;
  4. If you take out things very carefully, you can recycle some things (Battery, antenna);
  5. It usually comes in a pack, containing the battery, charger etc.;
  6. I've never seen a hockeyplayer using a phone. It migth be a little unhandy with those gloves and helmet;
  7. It might be a tool, to open a bottle for example;
  8. LCD=Liquid Crystal Display, any phone has it;
  9. I have to shove my phone open to call with it (Nokia 8110i);

some of your answes, I'm on the side of the machine

for instance, does it roll

it does not roll...by your definition, everything rolls...you are supposed to responsive, not deceptve

also, of course hockey players use cell phones...sheesh

and of course it is a tool...to comunicate

the other ansers you site I agree with , but these three you were deliberately deceptive

in my test, every one of my answers were absolutely responsive, and not in the least deceptive

Well some people can't read directions either, the "rules" state and I quote "Think of an object and the A.I. will try to figure-out what you are thinking by asking simple questions. The object you think of should be something that most people would know about, but, never a specific person, place or thing. "

And as long as you answerthe questions as honestly as possible and as realisticly as possible, it is very accurate.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back