AMAZING DEAL - Sony 19" LCD for $169

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
The $449.99 Sony SDM-HS95/B 19" LCD monitor can be purchased for $169.99 from OfficeDepot.com after a coupon and 2 mail-in rebates! One rebate is for $100 and the other for $150. The coupon is for $30. Shipping is free!!!

539348_sk_md.jpg

HERE IT IS

Yeah rebates spoils that plan. :( Unless they are instant they aren't worth the trouble.

It's $169!!! Mail in the dumb rebates! :p

that's a sweet deal indeed, unfortunately I'm too poor right now :(

Who wants to buy me one for christmas?

You mean who want to buy me one? It's my birthday!

Mail rebates aren't always given though. Thanks for the heads up.

Not bad. :)

I wish 19" LCD displays ran at higher resolutions than 1280x1024 though. =\
When I was looking at displays for my desktop a month ago, I considered both 17 and 19" panels and eventually went with the 17" 1704FPT. They both run at the same native resolution, and 1280x1024 looked better on a 17" screen to me in terms of font sharpness and overall image quality because of the smaller pixels.

I agree NetRyder, I think it's a pain that you have to hit 20" before you can get 1600x1200 :(

Yeah, I would have gone with a 19" even if ran at SXGA+ (1400x1050) like many notebook displays.

muzikool said:
It's $169!!! Mail in the dumb rebates! :p
In this day and age there is no excuse for a mail in rebate, unless they plan to not pay them. Even a go to a website and punch in the info is more exceptable.

Xie said:
In this day and age there is no excuse for a mail in rebate, unless they plan to not pay them. Even a go to a website and punch in the info is more exceptable.

Good point. But it still happens all the time.

Xie said:
Yeah rebates spoils that plan. :( Unless they are instant they aren't worth the trouble.

Either your lazy or just filthy rich ...:speechless:

Not worth it ..HA !!

This is worth it all day long,got 3 for my self and will run a dual setup and will use this till the 2405's come down... :devious:

mkj said:
Either your lazy or just filthy rich ...:speechless:

Not worth it ..HA !!

This is worth it all day long,got 3 for my self and will run a dual setup and will use this till the 2405's come down... :devious:
Mail in rebates are something that in this day and age shouldn't be, I'm not going to give them my $ to encourage them. That and you only have a 25% of actually getting your $, some day.

here is a pic

Attachments

• VA1912wb.jpg
    VA1912wb.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 150
Xie said:
Mail in rebates are something that in this day and age shouldn't be, I'm not going to give them my $ to encourage them. That and you only have a 25% of actually getting your $, some day.

If the rebate is offered at the store Officemax, compusa, bestbuy, I would say 80% they accept the reabte, the one you have to be careful of are the ones that say they ahve to be postmarked with 3 days of purchase BS...

Xie said:

25%? WHere are these figures from. Me and my dad always buy crap with mail in rebates, if we get stuff free. So far we have a 99.9% rate of getting our money back. There is only one company that spoiled the fun, PNY for memory, but it was only $5, so not much of a loss.

^^ I haven't really had problems with mail-in rebates either, but I usually don't buy stuff with MIRs unless it's a really, really good deal. The rebate check usually takes a couple of months to arrive, but I don't think I've ever not received one at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back