Am I right in thinking...

P

pothitos

the Gran Turismo 3 was only released on the PS2 and not the PC. If that is true then is there an emulator of some kind that i can get to eneablew me to play GT3 on my PC?

I don't know because I think talking about Emulators is against the forum guidelines!

ok well when a mod comes along they can edit/delete as appropriate

there are no working emulators for the ps2,not that i have seen anyway.

Originally posted by Zonne
ok well when a mod comes along they can edit/delete as appropriate

knowingly posting or asking for things against forum guidelines is inappropriate :)

just a headsup...

Originally posted by Zonne
the Gran Turismo 3 was only released on the PS2 and not the PC. If that is true then is there an emulator of some kind that i can get to eneablew me to play GT3 on my PC?

there is no such thing like that you need new hardwares (3d card) so you can get the same graphics and I believe it's impossible to see PS2/NGC/XBOX emulators in the next 4 years!

Re: Re: Am I right in thinking...

Originally posted by Octopus
there is no such thing like that you need new hardwares (3d card) so you can get the same graphics and I believe it's impossible to see PS2/NGC/XBOX emulators in the next 4 years!

I have seen PS2 and XBOX emulators around.

Re: Re: Re: Am I right in thinking...

Originally posted by ZAnwar
I have seen PS2 and XBOX emulators around.

and guess what?...they dont work! these 3 new systems spent millions to bring their beasts with MODERN technology so do you think that someone can mod this on our current PCs?
Bill Gates challenged Sony to bring something like Xbox in the next 3 years.

in fact what you saw were viruses people hide them under that name to attract you!

Well, Grand Turismo 3 is an awsome game.

I have it, even though I don't have a PS2...used to :D

I sold mine :eek:

Anyway, I expect a PS2 emulator, a working one, to come out around 2005, towards the end.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Am I right in thinking...

Originally posted by Octopus
and guess what?...they dont work! these 3 new systems spent millions to bring their beasts with MODERN technology so do you think that someone can mod this on our current PCs?
Bill Gates challenged Sony to bring something like Xbox in the next 3 years.

in fact what you saw were viruses people hide them under that name to attract you!

I will download and see if they work or not!

I found a dream cast and PS2 one and guess what... they work!

I will now find the xbox one!

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back