Am I Going Blind?

Jodyjo4

OSNN One Post Wonder
My monitor has suddenly taken on a nice blur to it. No matter what I try I cannot fix it. I am running XP with a geForce2 mx400 and I have never had this problem, But I'm starting to get headaches from looking at the screen. PLEASE HELP, before I'm forced to buy glasses.

I had this happen before and after testing system with another monitor it turned out my monitor was about to go out.

6mchart.jpg

Welcome Jodyjo4. :)

Have you tried uninstalling firstly the video card then the monitor in the device manager?

Control Panel/System/Hardware/Device Manager/Display Adapters. Find the monitor in the same place.

Expand it then right click your video card & uninstall. Reboot. Windows will then load it again. You may need the video card driver depending on your operating system.

Do the same with the monitor.

If it fixes it, good. If not then as mentioned the monitor is probably on the way out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back