always on top?

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
Does anyone know how to put an app always on top?

I want my download manager, and my notepad to be on top when I'm working, and the option is not in the gui.

I know this can be done, as various apps have it, like coolmon.

when we get this, I'll put it on the my favorite tweaks thread.

hope someone can help...thanx

No I don't.

But doesn't the Task Manager window have an option to make it 'always on top'.

If I knew anything about regedit etc... I'd reckon the key to it was somwhere in that direction. I.e. see if the feature that allows Task Manager to always be on top can be duplicated for anything else...

My guess! :)

Mubbers

cant you just use actual windows manager or something like that. or maybe it was called actual title buttons. Was a program that could make any program stay on op or transparent or minize to tray...

ya...I guess an app would do it, but it would be nice to know what to add to the rregistry, and then put this on the my favorite tweaks thread

ha...this is in the wrong spot...can someone move this to coding and design?

also, I don't have a registry compare program.

if anyone does, run a compare with coolmon always on top, and then again, without it always on top...we'll find the registry entry with that

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back