Alternative to Second Life...

Saw that the other day.
Best line on that page: "Fornicate using your actual genitals" :laugh:

I thought this was kinda hilarious, "What's this body thing, and what do I do with the dangly bits?"

whats with the pic of the pirate children?
Its kinda creepin me out.

Kinda reminds me of Peter Pan. But that always creeped me out also. What with "The Lost Boys"? What, no girls? And Peter Pan was played by Julie Andrews (who is a girl). Now that is frickin creepy. And then who is Peter Pan's best friend? Tinker Bell.

Tinker Bell and woman that dresses like a boy to be with a bunch of "Lost Boys".

O.K. enough of that. toooo weird. :s

Kinda reminds me of Peter Pan. But that always creeped me out also. What with "The Lost Boys"? What, no girls? And Peter Pan was played by Julie Andrews (who is a girl). Now that is frickin creepy. And then who is Peter Pan's best friend? Tinker Bell.

You know it's secretly your favorite movie :)

Tinker Bell and woman that dresses like a boy to be with a bunch of "Lost Boys".

There's a reason why MJ thought he was Peter Pan :p

what is this site, and why doesnt any of there links work for me. ONly the buy a tshirt link works... there menu stuff dont work.

Im pretty sure its just a picture, either that or my computer is wicked messed up :)
And yes, second life is retarded :)

ya know .. i played that game for a few months ...consumed time .. actually purchased a few islands and resold them for about 4x profit in the end. I dont think it serves any real purpose other than to support a bunch of people with no life. Its the only place on earth i could actually buy something that i didnt create and make 400% profit just for the sake of doing so ..and then splitting ... sad thing is there are sooo many people on there that take it sooo seriously.

if you are ever that bored ... go make a character and pick up some guns and run around shooting people off the server. its kinda fun wrecking peoples second lives when you are bored and have nothing better to do.

shooting some people sounds fun but the menu crap dont work on the site for me.

Plenty of people take Second Life seriously as they're actually making a living from it, one woman made her first million (real US currency) from it.

Think I missed Second Life, but First Life just kicked in :D

Plenty of people take Second Life seriously as they're actually making a living from it, one woman made her first million (real US currency) from it.
That is sad, that people would ever spend actual money in that "world"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back