Alternative to Second Life...

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
I thought this was kinda hilarious, "What's this body thing, and what do I do with the dangly bits?"

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Kinda reminds me of Peter Pan. But that always creeped me out also. What with "The Lost Boys"? What, no girls? And Peter Pan was played by Julie Andrews (who is a girl). Now that is frickin creepy. And then who is Peter Pan's best friend? Tinker Bell.

Tinker Bell and woman that dresses like a boy to be with a bunch of "Lost Boys".

O.K. enough of that. toooo weird. :s

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Kinda reminds me of Peter Pan. But that always creeped me out also. What with "The Lost Boys"? What, no girls? And Peter Pan was played by Julie Andrews (who is a girl). Now that is frickin creepy. And then who is Peter Pan's best friend? Tinker Bell.

You know it's secretly your favorite movie :)

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User

Tinker Bell and woman that dresses like a boy to be with a bunch of "Lost Boys".

There's a reason why MJ thought he was Peter Pan :p

technokid88

Part of a System
what is this site, and why doesnt any of there links work for me. ONly the buy a tshirt link works... there menu stuff dont work.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Im pretty sure its just a picture, either that or my computer is wicked messed up :)
And yes, second life is retarded :)

trainmaster77

OSNN Senior Addict
Political User
ya know .. i played that game for a few months ...consumed time .. actually purchased a few islands and resold them for about 4x profit in the end. I dont think it serves any real purpose other than to support a bunch of people with no life. Its the only place on earth i could actually buy something that i didnt create and make 400% profit just for the sake of doing so ..and then splitting ... sad thing is there are sooo many people on there that take it sooo seriously.

if you are ever that bored ... go make a character and pick up some guns and run around shooting people off the server. its kinda fun wrecking peoples second lives when you are bored and have nothing better to do.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Plenty of people take Second Life seriously as they're actually making a living from it, one woman made her first million (real US currency) from it.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Plenty of people take Second Life seriously as they're actually making a living from it, one woman made her first million (real US currency) from it.
That is sad, that people would ever spend actual money in that "world"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniew