alternate power supplies

Taurus

hardware monkey
hey, anyone know some good US-based places to order non-standard psu's from? like smaller than normal, different dimensions, etc... atx connector, 250w or more.

thanks. :)

heheh!

i found this awsome site today but not sure if it has the kind of power suplies u want, it has a section called power supplies just click there xoxide

loos like they have some decent deals on standard power supplies there.

anyone else know of any places that sell non-standard power supplies? like, say, the ones that go into the shuttle xpc's?

Whereever they sell Shuttle would be my guess. They usually have loose PSU:s as well. And they are standard, just not ATX standard. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back