ALT-TAB Screen ?

E

efeezee

I am using the statbar from statbar.nl that was raved about in this forum. However, it shows up as the primary window in the ALT-TAB screen which is very frustrating. I emailed the developer, and he said when he tested it on XP Pro it didn't show up there. Anyone know how to take an item out of the application status & just have it in the background? THANKS, I have stopped using it until I find out, because it drives me crazy when I am multi-tasking (always)... :)

Thanks.....

Well...

it isn't looking good.... all you geniuses in here and no replies? Oh well....

E

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11.5 hours without a reply... must be a record. Be patient! Dang!

I am using pro and it does not show on my alt tab screen. =)

Either dont use alt tab or dont use statbar, if it drives you that crazy. There are bigger things to have all of the drama about, so cheer up =)

but then again, who am i, i am no expert thats for sure =)

I'm not mad...

just shocked. This forum is more active than any others I check, and filled with helpful people. I was shocked there was no answer, not upset. CALM down, please, no more flaming replies, my apologies for coming off in a way that invited these responses...

Also, thx for the info that you are using it on XP Pro and it isn't showing up...

Hey,

is the upload/download monitor on the bottom right part of coolinfo?

THX

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back