Almost legal, 17 yr old hottie!

Mainframeguy said:
nah nah nah - it's not the Scotch that has to be 18 y/o - it's the one that drinks it :p :D
Yeah that's true. :p

But if the scotch is, shall we say, DIY, it can still be less than legal. ;)

Merry Christmas, All!!

CRAP!!! That reminds me. I gotta go do my Christmas shopping.

CRAP!!!

Heeter

Henyman said:
w00t tis the 25th :D
We did all that yesterday, on 24th. Now christmas is over. ;)

Oh, of course there's the party tonight. It's snowing like crazy outside and the party is 30 miles away. I don't think I'll take the car... ;)

no snow here, still cold tho. Cant wait until tonight... time to rip down the decorations \o/ :p

j/k

I'm 17... but I'm in the US, so that's not legal, and most of you are guys... so, unless we have a homosexual majority...... it wouldn't matter, because I don't think I'm going to sell my soul to be a male cam whore. Merry Christmas! and happy other stuff (it's got to suck to celebrate something else... you guys don't get enough attention)

Merry New Year and a Happy Christmas to all! :)

Merry XMAS and a Happy NEW YEAR to everyone be safe and be merry!!!

Thats the only reason i come back...cept i found a 15 year old hottie :). If you are on irc u will find out :) You all prob wont find her hot but she is too me :).

i know :)...u must know she is my baby cakes? lol

lol...yeah yeah enough of the sweet stuff. Lets talk about getting down and dirty with EP. Where is that bon of a sitch?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back