Almost back!!

M

mavis

Hey guys, just a quick update:

I am *almost* back! I got my visa last week, and a job three days later ... Now that I have a job, I can get a credit card here in Tokyo, so I should be able to have my new Dream Rig &#153 Bought, Built and Bitchin &#153 within the next three weeks, hopefully!!

Sorry about the &#153's, I got kinda carried away .. lol.

Anyway, I am looking forward to using a modern OS again, and having more than 64MB RAM!! hehe ... this laptop has been living hell for me. :) I'm planning on some cool sh*t for my return, maybe a new tutorial or two, and hopefully I can create a nice NTFS theme that people can download here, etc ... Any ideas?

mavis

ps in case anyone is interested (which I doubt, but oh well) here is what my new system will be:

Shuttle SS51G (SSF system)
P4 2.53
Radeon 9700Pro
512-1024MB Corsair XMS DDR333 RAM, CAS2
Toshiba SD-R1202 DVD/CD-RW
Seagate Barracuda 80GB 7200RPM HDD
Hercules Game Theater XP
Samsung 172T 17" LCD
Pioneer SE-DIR100C (DD/DTS headphones - these things kick ass!!)

Even better than my rig in America ... gotta love the Japanese and their toys! lol ...

heh nice1 m8... get it all sorted and yer ass back here asap :p
been having to leech of o_87 gfx skills all this time :( - only j.k :p - he r0x0rz :p

MdSalih

Who the hell is this guy?

snooch :D

Originally posted by mavis
Hey guys, just a quick update:

I am *almost* back! I got my visa last week, and a job three days later ... Now that I have a job, I can get a credit card here in Tokyo, so I should be able to have my new Dream Rig &#153 Bought, Built and Bitchin &#153 within the next three weeks, hopefully!!

Heh heh, "A credit card".
Now you can be in debt in a different country. :p

Hope everything comes out well. :)

Re: Re: Almost back!!

Originally posted by gonaads
Heh heh, "A credit card".
Now you can be in debt in a different country. :p

Hope everything comes out well. :)

lol, yeah it was music to my ears when I found out that Japanese banks wouldn't check my credit in America ... hehe, stupid student loans...

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome (back), everybody - I'm looking forward to returning, and I'm glad you guys didn't sack me for being gone too long! Well, actually ep tried to sack me, but I got my panties in a twist and bitched about it, so he relented ... :D

mavis

Ooooh, What 'cha do? Scrare EP by tellin him that if he dumped ya all his Icons would start bouncin around on his screen and reformat his HD??? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back