AllOfMP3 Free!

• Thread starter LordOfLA
  • https://www.osnn.net/admin.php?templates/thread_view.1970/delete&_xfRedirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.osnn.net%2Fadmin.php%3Ftemplates%2Foutdated Start date

LordOfLA

Godlike!
OKay for those that have a grudge against RIAA the controversial music site allofmp3.com has now got their free music setup running.

You have to use their "Music for masses" player which is very basic at the moment, and you are limited to MP3 128kbps. The files have the .mp3x extension, though I'm not sure what the difference is.

When you order a track/album or any subset in between there are 3 tabs under the track(s) you've selected to order. Choose free mode and its fairly self explanatory from there.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Wasn't this announced last week?

Must be nice if you use windows :p

LordOfLA

Godlike!
yeah but they only recently uploaded the software so that you can actually do what they announced :)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Ahar. Neat. I'll have to give it a try sometime :) Shame it's 128k, but beggars can't be choosers :D

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
lol. That was quick .. I wonder what they will do now ..

LordOfLA

Godlike!
probably not a lot :)

Just by making music available free of charge they are making a point to the industry and the card processing companies :p

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
yeah, the same point as everybody else, lord. That is "Screw the RIAA !" :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua Liansky