all this gmail

shazzam911

S=H=A=Z=Z=A=M
i heard about gmail about one month ago and was a little here and there about it. does anybody really use that much space? just wondering, post up.

Edited: Please stop begging for a GMail invite, thank you
-- SPeedY_B

I think the point is that you can save all your email and not have to worry about the space.

You are currently using 3 MB (0%) of your 1000 MB.
:p

However, my main (POP3 and IMAP) accounts use about 60mb of hdd space, that's mail since October 2003 minus all the spam etc which has been deleted :)

SPeedY_B said:
:p

However, my main (POP3 and IMAP) accounts use about 60mb of hdd space, that's mail since October 2003 minus all the spam etc which has been deleted :)
Mine take up 192MB!!! But I have loads of attachments and things:p

You guys actually don't delete your emails? I just delete them every two weeks or so...

I delete crap, but keep things that I need (Hence only 60mb) I'd imagine about half of that could be deleted, but I really can't be bothered to sort through it all :p

Never bothered with attachments via e-mail though, virtually always online so when people want to send me things they end up just DCC'ing on IRC :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back