• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

All Right Boys and Girls!

Here's the result from my dorm room (using the university's connection)

This is the SpeakEasy test.
And no, that isn't cached. Cache/cookies/history were cleared and browser was restarted before running the test.
Considering this is what I get even after the connection is being shared by a couple thousand people, I can't ask for anything better :)

Originally posted by NetRyder

And no, that isn't cached. Cache/cookies/history were cleared and browser was restarted before running the test.
Considering this is what I get even after the connection is being shared by a couple thousand people, I can't ask for anything better :)

The SpeakEasy tests even cached make no difference.:)

Originally posted by NetRyder

How about showing us the SpeakEasy Speed Test Result Bar Graph...:D

Krux

Nissan Powered
netryder, what do you have in the dorms ds3? or are u still in highschool?

snookbooger, how in the hell are u getting 4mbits on cable? you remove the cap on your modem or what?

Originally posted by Krux
netryder, what do you have in the dorms ds3? or are u still in highschool?
Not quite sure what type of connection it is. All I can say is, it's the first time I've seen my downloads go into Mb/s :)

I'm in the UCLA residence halls, by the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge