All of the whiners ruined it for the amazon deal..

All of the whiners ruined it for the amazon deal.. Now its just like another store lottery.

Oh well, I got the Xbox 360 and the drill. Voted for the LCD tv but we will see lol.
http://promotions.amazon.com/gp/hol...Vote=Xbox%20360%20Core%20System&showResults=1

Amazon Customers Vote FAQ

Round 3 Timeline

Voting Period: Sunday, Dec. 3, 9:00 a.m. PST - Tuesday, Dec. 5, 11:59 p.m. PST
Buying Period: Thursday, Dec. 7, 12:00 a.m. PST - 11:59 p.m. PST

General Questions

Has this promotion changed?

Yes. Due to the incredible volume of traffic stemming from the popularity of this feature, we have made some changes to Amazon Customers Vote.

What are the major changes?

You are eligible to buy only the deal that you voted for. Choose your deal carefully, because you will be eligible to receive a claim code for only the deal that you voted for. If you vote for the deal that gets the most votes in the end, you will be eligible to receive a claim code only for the winning deal. If you vote for one of the runner-up deals, you will be eligible to receive a claim code only for that deal, at the runner-up discount. (The runner-up discount won’t be as ridiculous as the winning discount, but it will still be pretty darn good.) Remember: as before, you can only vote once, and you cannot change your vote once you have made it.

You need an authorized credit card on your account. You will need to have an authorized credit card on file with Amazon.com in order to be eligible to receive a claim code. For Round 3, that means you must make sure you fulfill this requirement before voting closes. (You can read more about this in the Credit Card Authorization section.)

There is no more race to buy: the claim codes will be distributed only to randomly selected customers. There is an overwhelming demand for these great deals, and we want to ensure that all our customers have the same opportunity to get a claim code. We will randomly select a group of customers who voted for each item, and only those customers will receive a claim code to purchase that item at the Amazon Customers Vote discount during the 24-hour buying period. So you no longer have to worry about being at the site at a particular time of day to get a chance to purchase one of these great deals.

How will I know if I am one of the randomly selected customers?

If you are one of the randomly selected customers--and you must have an authorized credit card on file with us in order to be selected--we will e-mail you an invitation to return at any time during the buying period to purchase the deal that you voted for. You can also check the Amazon Customers Vote page (www.amazon.com/customers-vote) at any time during the buying period to determine whether you are one of the randomly selected customers. You can come at any time during the buying period to make your purchase; we will hold your claim code for you.

Read the next two questions and answers for more information.

aka they dont wanna try and kill the server again :p

aka they dont wanna try and kill the server again :p

well for this last vote the limited connects one refresh or load every minute per ip (so they say) or i would time out. The server didn't go down like it did for the 360.

So basically this is for Wednesday evening going into Thursday. At midnight yes?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back