• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

All of Mp3 - Cheap Music Purchases

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I heard about this site, which I honestly haven't had much time to check out yet, but surf on over to www.allofmp3.com

From what I understand, you can legally purchase music for about .10 a track, or just under $2.00 an album. I think it's a site hosted in Germany or something, so the laws in the USA don't apply.

I did a quick search on the forum and didn't find anything, if it's already been posted, please forgive me :)

I hope to check it out later today, but that probably won't happen as it's blocked from work and I have little to no free time at home lately :)

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
I think it used to be cheaper when it first came out too. But yeah, very cheap. Not sure what stance the RIAA has on this though.

(Not that anyone cares about what the RIAA thinks ;))

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix