All gamers need this!

D

Driver 7

This is probally the best $50.00 I have spent. The Belkin SpeedPad. Just last week there software and drivers were updated to version 3.0 and now this thing's damn near flawless. It seriously improved my game.
Product webpage (buy it from Belkin even!) CHECK IT OUT HERE

i looked at it. thought about it. seems interesting.

could you explain specifically in what ways it's improved your game?

Having the thumb pad is the biggest +. Useing the arrow buttons on a keyboard is not as smooth as a direction pad and you also get the diagonal option. Moves alot smoother. My responce time is faster as I never have to look at a keyboard.I am no Mavis Beacon and do have to look every once in a while. the speedpad is completely programable. you can program combos in also…so you can do that double jump, dodge jump, and whatever else that much quicker. it’s good for streamlining controls on all types of games that use a keyboard. Coordinating teams, ease of movement, quaffing potions quickly, switching weapons, whatever you need. There are three programmable shift buttons (momentary or toggle) to add more functions to the buttons and/or dpad.

Ahh yes, I've seen that around, bundled with the n30 gaming mouse. Was tempted, but I think I might stick with the old keyboard/mouse combo for now. :D

uhh....i dont think im gonna try that. im pretty much used to the mouse/keyboard combo.

PC controllers are useless. Mlook is the way of the future, and has been the way of the past for some time now. If you want to play console games ([emulators] a common reason for wanting a gamepad), then get the console.

I have been using this for the past year.
Once you take the time to learn to set it up properly you will NEVER be caught without it.

This is a very handy item...and it is much better than the keyboard WSAD.

Originally posted by versionfiv
PC controllers are useless. Mlook is the way of the future, and has been the way of the past for some time now. If you want to play console games ([emulators] a common reason for wanting a gamepad), then get the console.
i don't follow. who said anything about controllers? the item in question merely replaces your keyboard while gaming. you still use your mouse.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back