all but one app works in this for me so far.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
As of now, everything that I had in vista works in windows 7. With the exception of daemon tools. I m being pretty limited on what I put in here also. So that might have something to do with it. But it seems to be able to handle vista apps pretty well.

Has anyone got an app that they had probs with in windows 7?

Haven't really had the chance to install all my previously used apps on Win7 yet. Might play around with it tomorrow.
I do find Live messenger annoying on Win7. Two task windows are visable on the task bar when one of them should be in the system tray.

I don't use live messenger, so I can't comment on that.

Johnny have you tired Slysoft's Virtual clone drive?

worked with less effort than daemon tools on my laptop for Vista, but, I have not tried it on Win7

I will try it out and see what it does.

edit:
Clonedrive works. Pretty good at that ..

Last edited by a moderator:
worked with less effort than daemon tools on my laptop for Vista, but, I have not tried it on Win7

I am fond of Daemon Tools, I wish it worked. I know there are many other kinds out there, but.

has anyone suceeded in installing one of the free firewalls in the 64bit version ?.

I don't know anyone who installed Firewall these days, windows is fine.

Yeah, I haven't tried any of the firewalls. In fact, I haven't used a soft firewall in a couple of years. Windows firewall with my nat router works great.

Anyone know of another app I should try ??

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back