Alien Versus Predator

T

Tw@

Can anyone get the original AvP to work under xp. I tried all compatability settings but none of them worked.

After Installation the sound from the menu screen 'bled' into the game and continued repeating over and over in the background.

AvP works just fine for me, whats your comp setup and are all your sound/video drivers up to date?

As above....

Never had a sniff of a problem..... mine was the iso, is there a cracked version out there!?

Maybe it is a bit dodgy, I had the Kingpin Rip and had nothing but trouble then I got the ISO and it worked perfectly.

Also worked at me too

Worked also at me & Alien vs. Predator 2 . never had a problem with those under xp and other OS ..

I have a v/s p GOLD and 2 and both work well for me...

my sys is pretty old so I have to keep tweaking it a lot to get my games to give me more than 15-20 fps :) but so far so good...

what kind of problems are you getting... and will it not be solved with a better video card...

:D

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back