• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Alien Versus Predator

T

Tw@

Can anyone get the original AvP to work under xp. I tried all compatability settings but none of them worked.

After Installation the sound from the menu screen 'bled' into the game and continued repeating over and over in the background.

R

robin.munro

As above....

Never had a sniff of a problem..... mine was the iso, is there a cracked version out there!?

Maybe it is a bit dodgy, I had the Kingpin Rip and had nothing but trouble then I got the ISO and it worked perfectly.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I have a v/s p GOLD and 2 and both work well for me...

my sys is pretty old so I have to keep tweaking it a lot to get my games to give me more than 15-20 fps :) but so far so good...

what kind of problems are you getting... and will it not be solved with a better video card...

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix