AlecStaar Gone?

P

pc_tek

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont get me wrong he brought alot of knowledge to forum, but damn the guy has a head the size of the empire state building.

You cant share knowledge if you cant bring it down to the users level. And extreme arrogance in some of his responses was belittling.

I noticed when reading responsing that i wasnt seeing "Trust me I made this.." or "I have this award..." or "Im the greateast programmer.." or "I....".

Well Alec, this forum wasnt about you.

I know this isnt the right group for this, but this is where he posted alot of threads, so this is where i put it.

I had a run in with APK this week but still this is ment to be a friendly forum... Don't be surprised if this thread is rightfully deleted...

I won't comment on various issues floating around, but I will say he helped me.

Yep i am agreeing that he did help some folks and this is a friendly forum as it should be. But just like his HUGE blowout the other night with someone in here made it a NOT so friendly forum as well as his little temper tantrum towards another moderator the next day.

I say delete this thread if they feel the must, but as much positive AlecStaar brought to the forum, his arrogance and negativity brought this forum down. I have been in this forum since the X-Mas day and have seen alot of good and bad from him. And yes personally I am damn glad he is gone because truthfully I was tired of seeing his comments and was about to go elsewhere!

and i have said my peace.. as far as i am concerned... i wont respond no more to this thread. =)

Peace out!

Yeah, he was a great help in the forum, but for clear reasons known only to him, decided that there was a hidden conspiracy or something. Sad to see him go, but we could get one of those 24 hour webcam things of grass growing to replace him. Shame really, he seemed to know what he was on about until the end.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back